Analytics and implementation
- Contribute to the development of control and diagnostics algorithms for HVAC systems.
- Responsible for integration and digitalization of HVAC systems to launch control algorithms.
- Monitoring, analyzing and configuring applied control algorithms for commercial buildings.
- Supporting customer relations by analyzing collected data and expertise.
- Able to understand HVAC mechanical and automation plans, wiring diagrams.
- Understand complex building science and how the performance of building components is intricately related, including HVAC, electrical and building envelope systems.
- Engineering degree in mechanical, civil, electrical engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of experience with HVAC and related building automation systems.
- Diverse knowledge in BMS and SCADA systems (Siemens, Niagara, Schneider, Fidelix, Honeywell, Sauter, etc.).
- Experience with commissioning/auditing building HVAC and automation systems.
- Good theoretical understanding of HVAC control systems and understanding in the algorithmic principles of Energy simulation software IDA ICE, IES VE, Trnsys or other.
What we value
- Team players.
- Passion for problem solving and learning.
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style.
- Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms.
- Full time contract with a 4-month trial period.
- Main office location is Tallinn, Estonia.
Other positions that might intererest you