The hire will be responsible for performing data analysis and modelling related to HVAC in commercial buildings.
The ideal candidate has an industrial machine learning experience who can also deploy ML algorithms and build statistical models.
The Data Scientist will be working with software engineers on extracting the most value through structured large datasets to improve employed algorithms.
Must be self-directed and comfortable exploring new solutions.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/ non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Managing the labelling, training, evaluation of our data to keep our models performing at their best as new data sources are added to our system.
- Improving automated fault detection algorithms and monitoring systems.
- Work with data and analytics experts to support control algorithms.
- Professional SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Advanced working Python knowledge and experience with Machine learning libraries (TensorFlow, Scikit, etc.)
- Experience with technical quantitative analytics, statistical analysis, prediction modeling.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured/unstructured large datasets.
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as ANN, Decision Forests, Regression Analysis, etc.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment. • Good understanding of buildings automation and/or HVAC systems (Plus)
- We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years of experience in a Data Scientist role, who has a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
We offer for you!
- Motivating compensation
- Flexible working hours
- No large corporate hustle
- Full-time contract
- Main office located in tech hub in Tallinn, Estonia