Control Software Developer
Our algorithms are employed to optimize real-time based control systems towards detecting faulty components. The control algorithms merge several aspects into mathematical modelling, machine learning and process controlling.
We are looking for a talent who will introduce novel actionable algorithms to control layers and conduct data analysis towards fault detection.
In this role you will also conduct with:
- Developing actionable control algorithms, fault detection and systems safety modules.
- Working with large datasets and SQL databases.
- Monitoring accuracy and reliability of deployed algorithms.
- Supporting product deployment.
If you're excited by the possibilities, we would like you to join our energetic and motivated team of mechanical, automation and software engineers.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a software developer position.
- Expert level software engineering skills in a modern programming language. We use Python.
- Strong relational database and SQL experience.
- Good understanding of process control and automation systems (Plus).
- Knowledge and experience of machine learning algorithms (Plus).
- Good verbal and communication skills in English.
What we value
- Possess a passion for innovative technologies and artificial intelligence.
- Can identify and solve problems using keen analytical skills and data analysis.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibilities within a dynamic team of engineers.
Benefits of working in R8
- Motivating compensation
- Flexible working hours
- No large corporate hustle
- Full-time contract
- Main office located in a tech hub in Tallinn, Estonia
- Visa sponsorship not available