We are looking for a Systems Integration Engineer who will carry out product deployment and provide in-depth technical support to our clients, handlers and partners.
Your main task will be delivering and deploying R8 autonomous control software to the customers.
In this position you will be:
- Reviewing technical specs, documentation to understand project requirements and accurately plan for implementation and systems integration
- Conducting site audits to understand what networking, systems, sensors and devices exist
- Configuring, installing or guiding the installation of our gateway/controller for ensuring the connectivity
- Establish personal relationships with our clients
- Prepare, connect and test new systems in the R8 Platform
- Work together with our engineering and product development teams to keep abreast of new field challenges and opportunities.
- Good understanding in buildings automation, electrical and mechanical systems
- A degree in a technical subject (automation, HVAC, energy or similar)
- BACnet, Lonworks, KNX and Modbus protocol expertise required in integration and network
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks, configuration and architecture
- Niagara AX experience
- Troubleshooting and deep analytical skills, without overhead management support
- Customer service experience
- Effective English communication skills. Knowing other languages (Estonian, Russian, Finnish, German is a strong plus).
What we value
- Possess a passion for hi-tech engineering
- Be able and willing to travel in short notice
- Ability to work independently and take responsibilities within a talented dynamic and diverse team.
Benefits of working in R8
- Motivating compensation
- Flexible working hours
- No large corporate hustle
- Full-time contract
- Main office located in tech hub in Tallinn, Estonia.