Conducting big data analysis and implementing machine learning algorithms into control systems
Our algorithms are employed to optimize real-time based control systems towards detecting faulty components. The control algorithms merge several aspects into mathematical modelling, machine learning and process controlling.
We are looking for a talent who can complement control layers (data-driven decisions) of our autonomous control optimization engine. If you're excited by the possibilities, we want you to join our energetic and motivated team of mechanical, automation and software engineers.
In this role, you will introduce novel algorithms to control layers for operations through autonomous optimization engine.
You will also conduct with:
- Developing fault detection and systems safety modules.
- Monitoring accuracy and reliability of deployed algorithms.
- Supporting product deployment
- Experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data, or with other programming or scripting languages such as R, Python or C++
- Demonstrated analytical background and experience with technical analytics, return on mathematical modelling, and statistical analysis
- Ability to analyze large data sets and translate them into a few actionable insights
- A degree in statistics or IT related subject (Mathematical statistics, Computer Science or similar)
- Industrial experience into machine learning
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- Good understanding of buildings automation and/or energy systems (Plus)
What we value
- Possess a passion for innovative technologies and artificial intelligence
- Can identify and solve problems using keen analytical skills and data analysis
- Ability to work independently and take responsibilities within a dynamic team of engineers
- Have prior work experience with a startup
Benefits of working in R8
- Motivating compensation
- Flexible working hours
- No large corporate hustle
- Full-time contract
- Main office located in tech hub in Tallinn, Estonia