Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Our algorithms are employed to optimize real-time based control systems towards detecting faulty components. The control algorithms merge several aspects into mathematical modelling, machine learning and process controlling.
We are looking for a talented machine learning engineer who can complement control layers (data-driven controls) of our autonomous control optimization engine.In this role, you are expected to use our mathematical models, a large dataset of utility meters, sensors, weather, and building characteristic data to create and deploy high-quality actionable algorithms for building automation systems.
You will also conduct with:
- Managing the labelling, training, evaluation of our data to keep our models performing at their best as new data sources are added to our system
- Monitoring accuracy and reliability of deployed algorithms
- Supporting product deployment
If you're excited by the possibilities, we would like you to join our energetic and motivated team of mechanical, automation and software engineers.
- Minimum 2-5 years of real-world experience creating, maintaining, testing, deploying, and validating machine learning algorithms in production systems.
- Expert level software engineering skills in a modern programming language and machine learning libraries. We use Python.
- Strong relational database and SQL experience.
- Demonstrated analytical background and experience with technical analytics, return on mathematical modelling, and statistical analysis.
- Good verbal and communication skills in English. Committed, hard-working and thoughtful.
What we value
- Possess a passion for innovative technologies and artificial intelligence.
- Can identify and solve problems using keen analytical skills and data analysis.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibilities within a dynamic team of engineers.
What we offer
- Motivating compensation
- Flexible working hours
- No large corporate hustle
- Full-time contract
- Main office located in a tech hub in Tallinn, Estonia
- No Visa Sponsorship