Developer who has good understanding of modern web technologies.
Develop web applications and modules to help our data science team and create modules to gather feedback from clients.
- Understanding of SPAs, WebGL and WebAssembly principles.
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Good skills with MySQL.
- Experience with back-end programming.
- Knowledge of web security principles and protection techniques.
- Ability to create performance optimized code.
- Fluent in English.
- Degree in computer sciences.
What we value
- Team players.
- Passion for programming and learning.
- Ability to work independently and get your stuff done.
- Some experience with Rust programming language.
- Full time (or part-time) contract with a 4-month trial period.
- Main office location is Tallinn, Estonia.
Other positions that might intererest you
Senior Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Implementing machine learning algorithms into control systems.
Conducting big data analysis and implementing machine learning algorithms into control systems
Mathematical modelling of building mechanical and energy systems
Systems Integration Engineer
Carrying out product deployment and providing in-depth technical support.
Control Software Developer
Developing software for autonomous control optimization and fault detection engine.